"TPF" refers to "The Paranormal Footprints", "Materials" to any content and/or copyrighted materials on this blog, "Articles" to individual posts or pages, "Author" to "Companion Wulf" and any authorized partners, and "Terms" to these "Terms & Conditions of Use".
By accessing this blog, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The Materials contained on TPF are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
2. Usage License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Materials (including information or graphics) on TPF's web site for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only, and under this license you may not:
- copy or modify the Materials for any reason;
- use the Materials for any commercial purposes;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials;
- transfer or "mirror" the Materials to another person or server; or
- use for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- written permission to reproduce or republish the Materials has been obtained from the Author in advance;
- use of the Materials is for personal, non-public, non-commercial purposes only; and
- the Materials are used in compliance with existing Copyright laws and under the provisions of Section 9 of these Terms.
- This license shall automatically terminate upon violation of any of these Terms and may be terminated by the Author at any time. Upon termination of this license, viewing of these Materials must cease and any downloaded Materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format, must be destroyed, unless otherwise specified in the Terms or with the express permission of the Author.
All Materials on TPF's web site are provided "as is". The Author makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Author does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such Materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TPF or its affiliations (including, but not limited to, RPG Maker Times, RPG Maker Times Companion and any other web site where the Author may deem fit to promote TPF) be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the inappropriate use of TPF, or the inability to view TPF or any of the Materials on TPF’s web site, even if TPF, the Author or a TPF authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply.
5. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on TPF’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Author does not warrant that any of the Materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Author may amend, edit or append to the Materials contained on TPF at any time without notice. Furthermore, the Author can remove articles or Materials at any time without notice.
The Author has reviewed the content of web sites linked to TPF, but has not reviewed all of the external links leading therefrom and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or external links leading from that site. The inclusion of any external link does not imply endorsement by the Author, except for those created and endorsed by the Author, including RPG Maker Times, RPG Maker Times Companion and any other web site where the Author may deem fit to promote TPF) and its affiliations, or for the purposes of TPF. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
The Author may revise these Terms at any time without notice. By using TPF you are agreeing to regularly review the Terms and be bound by the current version of these Terms.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TPF’s web site shall be governed by the appropriate global laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions, including copyrights, trademarks and other violations. The entire Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
9. Copyrights & Use of Copyrighted Materials
TPF and its Materials are copyrighted to the Author and its authorized representatives and are protected under all relevant Copyright laws, including the Copyright Act of 1976, the Canadian Copyright Act and the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA). No part of TPF, in part or in whole, may be copied, modified, sold, reproduced, or duplicated, nor included in compilations or hosted on "mirror" sites not endorsed in writing by the Author, in any way.
Under TPF’s Acceptable Use Policy (UAP), Materials (including Articles and other writings on TPF) may be used, copied and reproduced under the following conditions:
- any Article in its entirety may not be used, except with the Author’s express written permission, under any circumstances;
- snippets of Articles can be used for the purposes of reference, education, comment, criticism, news reporting, scholarship, or research, under the provisions of the "Fair Use" policy (17 USC § 107);
- use of Articles and Materials are for non-commercial and nonprofit purposes only, unless previously arranged by the Author.
- sources must be cited for Articles used under this AUP, with a linkback to the Article and/or TPF’s website and "Companion Wulf" as the Author.