Your privacy is very important to TPF. Accordingly, the Author has developed this Policy in order for you to understand how TPF collects, uses, communicates, discloses and makes use of personal information. The following outlines the privacy terms under this Policy:
1. General Privacy
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Information, the Author will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- The Author will collect and use Personal Information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by TPF, the Policy and for other compatible purposes, unless written consent of the individual concerned is obtained or as required by law.
- The Author will only retain Personal Information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- The Author will collect Personal Information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- The Author will protect Personal Information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, the Author is not held liable for loss or theft as a result of third parties or circumstances beyond his control.
- The Author will make readily available to visitors any information held about them or about TPF's policies and practices relating to the management of Personal Information.
- Personal Information, including names and email addresses, is collected for the purposes of subscriptions, both to TPF and the Newsletter.
- Personal Information will not be given or sold to third parties under any circumstances.
- No Personal Information will be used to propagate spam, viruses or other dubious purposes.
3. Additional Data Collection
- Additional information is collected, including IP addresses and other personal data, specifically for demographical and statistical information, search engine optimization, and keyword trends.
- Personal Information shall be used for no other purposes than those detailed in this Policy.
4. Author’s Commitment
The Author is committed to upholding this Policy in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of Personal Information is strictly protected and maintained at all times. Furthermore, the Author is committed to the principles that he will not sell, propagate or reveal personal information under any circumstances to third parties.