The collections in this section are jokes about tarot cards, taromancers and tarot readings everywhere.
Click the titles to show/hide the answers.
1. What's a card reader's favorite food?
A: Tarrot cake.
2. What is the difference between a tarot reader and a promiscuous woman?
A: One uses spreads, the other just spreads.
3. What do you call a suicide bomber who consults the cards beforehand?
A: A tarorist.
4. Sage Advice for Taromancers
A: —Never use any Tarot card as a coaster! The tarot reader will "trump" you!
5. What did the client say to the humorous tarot reader?
A: "You are such a ‘card’!"
6. What did one Tarot reader say to the other Tarot reader after they had made mad, passionate love?
A: "When I said let’s go for a full spread, I meant using the cards!"
7. What do you call a card-reader who sings at Christmas?
A: A taroler.
8. Why shouldn't you take a yelling tarot card reader seriously?
A: Because their card is worse than their bite.
9. The "Oldest Profession"
A: Did you know that in the Middle Ages, prostitutes also practiced tarot card readings? They would first give their clients a 3-card spread, then they would give them a 3-card trick!
10. What's a card reader's favorite food outlet?
A: Taro Bell.
11. What's a card reader's favorite musical?
A: The Cards Are Alive With The Voice of Angels.
12. What's a taromancer's favorite candy?
A: Taromel Bites.
13. How can you tell if a taromancer is an obsessive vegetarian?
A: When he or she says something like, "Lettuce see what information the tarrots can leek."
A: Roger attends an AA meeting and he is greeted and invited to stand up and confess his addiction. Roger nervously stands up and announces, "Hi, my name is Roger, and I’m a taroholic."